Free Training, Assistance, Resources, and Support
Are you a child care provider, or are you considering a career working with young children? Our multicultural staff offers free assistance, training, and resources to child care providers:
- A free Resource and Referral service for child care centers and licensed family child care homes,
- An award-winning national Child Health and Nutrition Program that reimburses providers for serving healthy meals and helps you plan them.
- Free and low-cost training
- Professional development and career counseling
- Start-up assistance for new family child care providers, including child development workshops, business training, licensing and regulations, contracts, and taxes.
- A lending library of reference materials and information linking you with other child care professionals and associations.
- Educational, safety, and legislative advocacy activities through child care organizations and networks in Alameda County.
Many of our workshop and resources are available in Spanish and Chinese.
Current Training Calendar
Spanish Parent Tip Sheets
Spanish Provider Tip Sheets
Chinese Parent Tip Sheets
Chinese Provider Tip Sheets