4Cs offers Infant/Child CPR and First Aid Training and Preventive Health Practices in our Hayward Office. These classes are designed especially for all types of child care providers and meet the requirements for child care licensing (16 hours). Please note:
- To register and pay click on register tab below or complete the registration form. Make check or money order payable to 4Cs of Alameda County. Space is limited so register early.
- Mail registration form and payment to: 4Cs of Alameda County, Attention Health & Safety 22351 City Center Drive #150, Hayward, CA 94541. A confirmation will be sent by email.
- There are no refunds for classes. If you don’t come, your payment is forfeited.
- For health and safety reasons, children are not allowed to accompany parents to the class.
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the class start time to allow for registration. NO LATE ARRIVALS WILL BE ADMITTED. The start time is strictly enforced.
- No food will be provided during classes. Bring a sack lunch and your own snacks and drinks.
- 4Cs strives to provide a fragrance-free training environment. Please refrain from wearing scented products or lipstick; persons with environmental sensitivities may be in attendance.