4Cs is honored to share with our community, free of charge, concrete services that will continue
to support our mission to develop and coordinate resources to strengthen families and children.
We are grateful to offer the following:
• Clothing for women, children, and infants (see attire available here)
• 4Cs Monthly Diaper Kit Giveaway
• Children’s Books
• CalFresh Enrollment & Recertification
• Food Pantry (Oakland location only)
• THRIVE Parenting Program - Now offering virtual sessions THRIVE!: Parenting Through COVID-19
• Car seat installation checks (Coming Fall 2019)
• Brilliant Baby Enrollment ($500 college savings account)
• VITA (free tax preparation and filing) drop-off site
4Cs' will host quarterly events, including: “Your Sunday Best” where we will be giving away new and gently used dress up clothes for boys and girls for special occasions, backpack and school supplies at back to school time, and a food and toy giveaway during the holidays.
As we continue to develop and add items to 4Cs' Community “Closet”, please feel free to share with us items you would like to see in our Community “Closet”. If you would like to become a champion for 4Cs' Community "Closet", we'd love to have you join us! Please contact Chantae at email@example.com or 510-921-3372 (Oakland) or (510)584-3129 (Hayward) to coordinate. We welcome physical item donations, cash, check, and donations via credit card to help support and grow the program. To donate to the 4Cs Community "Closet", please use the link below.